What’s this? Oh, gee, is it my blog? Hmm, what do you do with those things again? Oh, you write on them? Somewhat regularly? Well, how ’bout that?
I’ve been wanting to write all week, but I’ve been prevented by a combination of a busy work-week and a bit of blogger’s block. In lieu of writing something any of you might enjoy reading, I give you two lists. But they’re interactive lists!
List one: Exciting blog links for you to click! (Wait! Don’t click yet! Stroke my ego and finish reading my post first!)
- Amy is triggering tonight for her first IVF!
- In Search of Morning Sickness has 2 embryos on board for her first IVF!
- GLouise has welcomed home her baby girl (via domestic adoption)!
List two: Blog topics on which you should vote! Let me know what you’d like me to write.
- my desire to be a young parent
- the literature discussion group I lead for homeschoolers
- being a daughter of infertility myself
- our upcoming trips to Austin, TX and Mackinac Island, MI
- my five-year college reunion, and why I am not attending (see #4 above and add in a healthy dose of fear of man)
- the one who has moved in on the turf of Thelonius
Cast your votes! Read the links! Don’t throw rocks at me for a dull-ish blog post!